What's new

Different Angles on a Card Tower

hotrocks

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 12, 2008
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
Baltimore, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
click this for full view


Portraitcopy.jpg
 
I like this a lot. I think the most interesting angle to me is the one on the bottom right of the second one. I also like the left one on the bottom one, it's cool to see the shadow it makes. Nice shots
 
Love them all.

You make it yourself?
 
I'm frankly in awe of your card-house building abilities. I have never been able to finish one, let alone one that neat. I see no sticky tape either...

Love all the shots too; particularly the last one.
 
yeah i made it

thanks guys.....so as a row, which one do you think is better...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom