Digital Image Sorting Software

Kindordinator

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I Was looking through all the images i've taken while playing an online game called Final Fantasy 11, and decided that I really wanted to organize them all and create a time-line of sorts of the time i spent playing the game. Problem is that i have around 2.3k images in around 15 different folders, and many images have name conflicts(same name) since I periodically took images out of the folder I was shooting them in(so each time I'd do that the images would start to name themselfs from "1" and so on.)

Was wondering if anyone knew of a software that would read the Date and Time that the image was created; organize them from earliest created to latest, then rename each image and copy them all into a new folder. So when it's finished I'd have the first image I took at the top of the folder, and the latest I took at the bottom.

Would greatly help me out if anyone knew of a software that could do this, thanks a bunch.

I know that Adobe Lightroom does it, but it's $200.

Lightroom would work perfectly if only all my photo's were'nt in PNG, I could convert them but I would lose the Date Created.

Most reactions

Back