DIGITAL PHOTO ALBUM WITH KEYCHAIN

akash

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a 8mb stores up to 60 pictures, it provides up to three hours of viewing with the rechargeable battery, it has a 1.4 inch LCD color screen, it automatically sizes jpeg and bmp photos, it has date and time display and slidshow functions and it has photo editing software and USB cable.
When you first get it you have to put the software in before plugging it in for the first time. It takes about 7 hours to charge if you plug it into your computer with the usb cable which is the only way you can charge it. It is very easy to use and stylish.
I really am enjoying this gift and I think that you will to so if you ever get the chance to get one I highly recommend it.

... now if it had a pair of Bose speakers and a 50" flat panel screen, THEN I would be impressed. :lol:

These things have been out for several years. Low quality screen, small and not long lasting, makes it hard for me to enjoy them at all. It is easier for me to carry around an iphone or ipod as a last resort, but my laptop is about as small as I want under most circumstances.

I got one of those as a gift i didn't open it i just went to the store and got a best buy gift card and spend that $30 on something else that will be more useful

Most reactions

Back