What's new

Dimly lit skull

hanyo66

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 2, 2007
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Location
Go Steelers
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Opinions?

Couldn__t_Survive_The_Desert_by_hanyo66.jpg
 
Overall I would like to see it just a little bit brighter. To me it doesn't look so much dimly lit as underexposed.
 
definately underexposed, i like the idea though
 
perfect when you lightened it!!
it still has the dimly lit feel and you can see detail. it was too underexposed before. good work!
 
Very nice photoshop job. Looks soo much better that way!
 
Thanks guys, so I should keep the new one?
 
Personally, I would still reshoot it just to see if it comes out in a way that I like better. But, the edit makes is MUCH better!
 
Ok, I'll keep both right now, and reshoot too, and then let you guys decide.
 
I really like the edit. If you are after opinions the white balance seems a little to warm for my taste

I hope you don't mind if I post this quick edit for comparison sake :)

28004754ni6.jpg


I really look forward to seeing the results from the reshoot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom