Disc Golf in Downtown Asheville, NC!

imagemaker46 said:
You are the type that believes that you are better than you are and no amount of comments will ever make you happy unless they are candy coated. All your family and friends tell you how great you are and when you get some honest opinion from a professional photographer you will argue the fact. You just own a camera, and that's all. You did document a unique event going on downtown, that's all, and I guess that that this is the best you can do, so be happy, it doesn't mean that you can't improve your photographic skills, improving your "I'm great attitude" would be the first step. Be happy anyone has taken the time to comment, no one else gives a crap. Maybe you can get a friend to join the forum and toss some praise your way.

I'm going to jump in on the OP's behalf... you are what is wrong with this forum. You are not the Allknowing so why don't you leave this thread and let the OP get some valuabe comments and not your negative crap.

There sure are a handful of people on this forum who feel that belittling you is the only way to give C&C and this is BS. I'm on this forum to learn. If every teacher in this world "taught" the same way you do what kind of society would we live in? Quit trying to sell me that your poor attitude is acceptable, because its not.

Sorry OP this stuff has gotten to me lately and i'd hate for you to lose the opportunity to pick up some pointers beccause of this guy.

Why don't you offer the Op your valuable comments about his photos then? I'd be interested in your positive comments. If I hurt VonDrehle's feeling then I am sorry, I did step outside just comments on the photos and made some comments about his personal attitude. My original post regarding just the photos was met with a conflict started by the op. On this forum there are so many that find any negative comments regarding what they post as a personal attack on their abilities, and are only looking for the sugar sweet.

So rdubb1031 I would really like to hear what you think of the four photos posted.

You made a comment ending with a smart a** remark, "So that would be a penny and a nay." And I said, "So you don't understand it therefore it stinks? Ok..."

It should have ended there. Instead you post a paragraph saying that I was crying about what I didn't get to hear. How does saying, "So you don't understand it therefor it stinks? Ok" institute, "
if you can't take an opinion of what you post without crying that you didn't get to hear, "these are amazing frisby pictures" then don't post them"

Off the bat you are making acusations that I am crying about my photos when I have given you no reason to attack me.

I'm done with this one, I've moved on to comments on some other posted pictures. I believe that I apologized for not just commenting on your photos and did add personal comments that should not have been added. I should have just let my original comment stand. Your pictures speak for themselves.

Yes and your sarcastic and backhanded apologies are much appreciated...

Most reactions

Back