MWC2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cynthialinderbeck.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi`

We are taking the kids to Disney and Universal in a couple of weeks and I'm wanting to bring along my camera to capture some "moments" from our road trip (Texas to Flordia with 3 kids, I'll be drinking before we get out of the great State of Texas :lmao: ). I currently have the 85 1.8, 50 1.8 (nifty fifty) and 24-70 2.8 L. I'm thinking of renting a lens for the parks, any idea on which one I would get the most bag for my buck with? I was thinking the 18-200 mm?

I shoot with a canon 40D, so it's a crop sensor.

If family is the priority of the trip, take a superzoom, 50 in pocket and have fun.

If photography is the priority of the trip, take the lenses you already own.

Tamron 18-250mm (or whatever is the newest version) has been earning good reviews despit the obvious limitations associated with superzooms

Disney Orlando if you want pics of the castle's and such framed with the family I think you'll find the 24-70 useful. The castles and attraction are large in size and distance is not that great. Of course the monorail and such in the distance plus maybe zooming onto the rollercoasters seats would make the long lense enjoyable but for the "majority" of pics I'll bet the 24-70 lives on your cam the most.

Most reactions

Back