What's new

Disneyland Night Shots!

DABphotog22

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all! It's been awhile since I've posted any pictures on here.

Anywho, I took the family to Disneyland a week ago and decided to try the low light night shots at both parks. Any C&C welcomed! :D

Check out the fake-tilt/**** (attempt) on the last two photos...pretty cool!

1.

disney3a by Daniel Anthony Photography, on Flickr

2.

disney3 by Daniel Anthony Photography, on Flickr

3.

Disneyland-fake tilt/shift by Daniel Anthony Photography, on Flickr

4.

Disneyland-fake tilt/shift by Daniel Anthony Photography, on Flickr
 
I actually like the two fake tilt/shift images.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom