What's new

Disoriented

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A portion of the CA aqueduct. With a twist :mrgreen:



50288442-L.jpg
 
That's pretty awesome! It looks at first as if you're miles above the ground, looking down. Awesome perspective
 
So, erm... which way are we looking?

I like your study of textures here, though. And very much so. Your small aperture gives you a deep DOF (do you say "deep DOF" or is is much rather "large DOF" or something like that?) so we can see every detail of the metal "thingy" (whatever that is) and the concrete/stone (?) wall (?) with moss.
 
My neck aches from trying to figure this one out! Very interesting perspective!
 
Great exposure and detail. I think I'd like it better right side up though. It's just makin' me tilt my head to the right:confused:

Nice shot though........
 
Love it man! Great texture in that metal....be nice for some close-ups. :D
 
That's disturbing, good eyes on the capture!

Rob
 
Thanks!

Wreaks havoc on the eyes...I know ;)
The photo is rotated to the right.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom