My recent addition, a Pentax Auto 110, came with an exposed 110 cartridge. As I have only two unexposed films of unknown vintage and wont be making a career of shooting this film format I spent a rainy day on this hack. Modifying a reel was not a practical option. Cut a peanut butter jar to fit the 120 size of a GAF tank.. stuffed it in the reel.. then teased the film out of the cassette and taped the end to the plastic cylinder emulsion side out. Next, into the dark where the rest of the film is wrapped carefully around the cylinder trying not to overlap it. Wash cycle, Not too bad wrapping job. Images are hard to see but are there. C41 colour neg x- processed in D76 dry a bit less grey. I shot one roll yesterday but as this worked I'll save it for when I set up to do a Unicolor Kit. This would likely work for Advantix too. Now to rig a mask for the scanner.