gphoto909
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 16, 2011
- Messages
- 30
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Rancho Cacumonga, California
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I have bid on a 50mm CFI
lens. It would round out my camera system. a 150mm CFI,
a 80mm CFI, 2 120 backs, a 45o/o prism, a filter,lens shade,polaroid back, qQR66 flash bracket, quantum battery pack and a sunpack 383 flash, many filters. 3 camera bags. I was going to buy a RZ11 kit but after listing what i have, I see the 50 lens would round out my Hasselblad kit. I have been dieing to have a wide lens.
sorry to post my ramblings thoughts. I will post some images soon.
lens. It would round out my camera system. a 150mm CFI,
a 80mm CFI, 2 120 backs, a 45o/o prism, a filter,lens shade,polaroid back, qQR66 flash bracket, quantum battery pack and a sunpack 383 flash, many filters. 3 camera bags. I was going to buy a RZ11 kit but after listing what i have, I see the 50 lens would round out my Hasselblad kit. I have been dieing to have a wide lens.
sorry to post my ramblings thoughts. I will post some images soon.
