What's new

Do NOT sit here!

Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
321
Reaction score
13
Location
Seated, facing front
I work in a design studio hidden on the 5th floor of an old factory building that still manufactures circular sawblades. I was walking through the hallway when I saw this whole pallet of sawblades and it just struck me as humorous....they look so mean all sitting there together. I only had enough time for two shots before a factory worker came and wheeled them away.

1. Shallow DoF
saws.jpg

.
.
2. Deeper DoF
saws3.jpg

.
.
3. Then a close crop of the deeper DoF, with grain added.
saws4.jpg


After yesterday's debacle with the pigeons :grumpy: I hope you can see these. :blushing:
 
cool shots, i like them both! :thumbup:
 
Luciano said:
great pics. love the first one!

enjoying the new camera? :):):)

Thanks! Yes, totally enjoying it....I really need to get in the habit of having it with me more often. Life is just so full of photo opportunities but sucks to be you if you're stuck without a camera! :)
 
I really like these, especially the last one...

the only way these could get any cooler, is if you involved live pigeons..!!!
:wink:
 
that'd be one big ass saw if they were all attached, i also like the deeper dof shot and the one with grain added is cool too. Thanks for sharing!:thumbup:

-Joe
 
THORHAMMER said:
I really like these, especially the last one...

the only way these could get any cooler, is if you involved live pigeons..!!!
:wink:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Haha....no pigeons in our building! But did I get the funny look from the factory worker who came to take the blades away...:confused:

Thanks for the compliments, glad you liked them. :)
 
Very nice, The first two are both great in there own way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom