Do you have a Photo Blog? Please share the link with an introduction of your blog

Hey, I have one!
s c e n e 1 3
It's mostly nature photos for now, but I'll put some city ones on once I get the chance. Come and take a look!

Hi, here's mine, mostly use it for sharing wedding photography photos because I am a full time wedding photographer but I also share personal stuff on there and some other less frequent professional work like portraits and boudoir.

Wedding Photographer Blog

Comments and Feedback welcome here or if you have nice things to say please feel free to comment on the blog itself :)

For those that are interested in the tech behind the blog its the same components used by many other professional photographers for blogs but here's the spec anyway.

Its a WordPress Platform
Pro Photo 3 Theme - awesome theme, just a bit too popular these days.
Hosted on a Webfusion VPS server along with some other sites.

Not many plugins have been added but a few good ones worth mentioning.
Sociable - Links for sharing articles on social networking
Akismet - Essential spam stopper
Google XML Site Maps Generator - Updates automtically when you post. Good for SEO.
Twitter Tools - Great for two way twitter integration.
Wordpress Database Backup - Auto backups for your wordpress DB

Edit: This was a double post due to problems with my account thankfully all sorted now.

Last edited:
Once my site gets more hits and I increase my portfolio I plan on making a blog, for now I just have my site: www.seanlaraphotography.com

Having a blog is a great way to increase how many hits your website gets. Its helps with SEO, updates give visitors a reason to return, feeds give people an easy way to subscribe to it and read the content ... if you want to get more visitors to your site then get a blog rather than waiting till you get more to start one.

Hey everybody. Im digging the blogs. Lots of cool stuff out there. Im liking the minimal straight photo style of TopoFoto, (as well as the work) I like the road and the sky from shutter, Im liking the lightpainting stuff on mondoblog, I also like the insights and photos on visual connections. Havent had a chance to check everyones stuff out yet, but looking forward to it.

I have a blog myself called camerainmyhand.

I do a series called "This is Where I Live" Where I document local businesses, cultural events, people and places in the greater Chicagoland area. I also post random stuff I just like, and there is some nightlife stuff in there somewhere. Anyways any feedback/critiques are always appreciated and if anybody wants to share links let me know.
Thanks!

I've been traveling a lot and taking a ton of photos for many years, and each time I have new experiences that I learn, so in 2007, I decided to document it in some way. My first entry was a big one. I was luck to be back in my grandparents' town when the local temple had a major event. I live overseas so I don't really get to see this often, so I made sure I captured this in every way I could.

My blog entries are mostly experiences from my travel. I compare and contrast them from other places I've been to. It's all from a very personal perspective, so don't be offended if I sound ignorant.

I usually use my 35mm because of the range of lens I have. Occasionally I will use my old Sony V1 with wide angle attachment when I cannot bring my full gear, or when I need to take videos. It's very convenient because the videos are already small enough to be put online, and often provides much more information than a single photo can.

Anyways, if you ever venture into my blog, I'd encourage that you try my first entry first. How often do I update it? When ever I get to travel. It can be few times a month, or once half a year. However, I am now on a work trip in Houston but I didn't bring my camera because I know I won't have any chance to go around. Still, there are interesting observations I can share, later when I get back.

Hi there...new to the forum and this is my first post. My blog is aimed at live events and gigs as that is what i freelance in at them moment. Theres some other stuff on there so feel free to look , comment and even follow me. Any feedback is welcome

Thomas Lennon Photography

Most reactions

New Topics

Back