Do You Have Something You Want To Tell?

secretscasting

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Everyone,

My name is Alex and I am a casting associate for a television production company in Los Angeles. Although I absolutely love going out on weekends and shooting the streets of LA, that's not entirely why I'm here. From being in photography for a while I've found some of the most interesting people I've ever met, and to that end I'd like to bring this to everyone's attention.
We are about to start a new show that tries to help those that hold secrets they never thought they’d get to reveal! Below is a copy of our casting notice. If you think that this sounds like you or someone you know, send us an email at the address below. I know this may sound like spam, I mean I posted basically the same thing in the Introduction thread, though I guess I can just hope that my grammar is good enough to persuade you otherwise. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or just email me at the address below! Thanks!

NOW CASTING:
Do you have a secret that you want to get off of your chest?

Is there something you’ve been trying to get out into the open for sometime, but haven’t had the opportunity or you just needed that little push? Here is your chance!

“The truth will set you free!”​

A major cable network is looking for people that have been hiding away a part of their life, and want to come clean. If you’ve been keeping a secret hidden from your family, friends, and/or co-workers and you want to be able to live your life as it is and not as you claim it to be, then we are looking to talk to you!

Please email us today with a little about yourself, what you are going through, and what you want to do to make it all right. Include your contact information and a recent photo.

This is all COMPLETELY confidential, what you send to us stays with us unless you give permission to do otherwise.

[email protected]

Most reactions

Back