What's new

Do You Hear That Whistle Down the Line?

Ysarex92 86

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had a couple hours between classes yesterday and I took the opportunity to go for a walk along the Meramec River which took me past the Wabash, Frisco and Pacific Depot. The crew was all there putting the engines away for the season and I got a couple snapshots. I know there's some train aficionados around here so I figured I post a couple.

Joe


10601160736_d7b3137258_o.jpg



They have four working steam engines that had to have their boilers emptied and all the plumbing dried out for winter storage.


10601150754_886accce6f_o.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom