What's new

Dock under the stars

Knawx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Orem
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this the other night during a meteor shower.

TheDock.jpg
 
Sweetness! It'd be cool to see longer trails of the stars. Actually, never too long. I like the exposure though, it's perfect. Not sure about the ghost image though.

May I ask what you mean by "ghost image"?
 
Is that a satellite trail I see going from the top right to the middle left?
 
I also think its a plane. Because of the blinking light and also because its just so long. I havent seen alot of meteorites, but the ones i saw werent even half the size of this one.
But i like the shot though :)
 
Cool man. What's the green glow on the dock coming from? Or am I seeing things?

All I did was a 2.5 minute exposure. I did bump the contrast in post, but other than that the dock turned out green all on it's own. :lol:
 
Sweetness! It'd be cool to see longer trails of the stars. Actually, never too long. I like the exposure though, it's perfect. Not sure about the ghost image though.

May I ask what you mean by "ghost image"?


Ok, I think this is probably the shadow from you and/or the tripod, but it's quite visible.

TheDock.jpg
 
Very neat image. The colors are wild, the sky is cool. Very very nice.
 
Too bad about the shadow on the right. Since it's symmetrical, you may be able to fix it with a reverse clone of some sort.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom