Does anyone have experience with rythercamera.com

Meyeracing

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everybody I was browsing the web and came upon the site rythercamera.com, the prices are very good on some of there products I checked reviews online and had good ones but some horror stories. I know every place has bad reviews I understand that but I just wanna know if there prices are to good to be true and want to see if anyone here has purchased from them and how your experience was with the company. Thanks John

Always check a store out on Reselleratings.com
Just be sure of the old adage if it sounds to good to be true.

Things to watch for are and have me hanging up. Hard pressure sale of extended warranty or accessories.
Advertisement not clear if they are selling a retail full warranty usa or grey market version.
Unclear or confusing Return/Exchange policies or wanting to add a restocking fee to take it back.

ResellersRatings.com generally have good info and much customer feedback from customers buying from different stores.

You could try looking them up on Photo.net, there seem to be a number of camera stores in the Brooklyn and Jersey area that have the reputation of moving and changing locations, etc. Look under Community - Member Recommendations where you can search camera shops. You could also check the BBB.

Never heard or seen a review of them. Don't get burned, go with the known reputable dealers. B&H, Adorama, Roberts Imaging, and several others. There is a reason they have all been in business for a long time.

When I look at reviews I toss out all the good ones, then I look at the bad reviews to see of there is a reoccurring theme. Those give you an idea of what is going on.

Based on a simple look I would stay away.
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/ryther-camera-linden-new-jersey-c591971.html

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back