Does anyone own the book "Calvinize"?

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is posted in the wrong section... yadda... yadda... I need a quick answer so I posted it where the most traffic is.

/disclaimer.

Does anyone own the book "Calvinize"? And if so... can you do me a favor? Can you turn to page 17 for me... confirm that the page ISN'T supposed be all... streaky... so that I can write to this person on Amazon and ask for a replacement copy because they sent me a bad print? :lol:

Every other page is clear, but the particular photo on page 17 has really bad streaks running through it and I HIGHLY doubt that was Hollywood's intended processing. :lmao:

Thanks! :biggrin:

Okay, well maybe you can answer this yourself. What does the information on page 17 refer to? Does it talk about printer conflicts, removing color banding, JPEG artifacts or anything like that on the page, or opposite page?

If you answered yes, there's a chance that it was meant to be printed that way. If you answered "No, there isn't anything that has to do with the subject matter you listed", it probably wasn't intentional.

Okay, well maybe you can answer this yourself. What does the information on page 17 refer to? Does it talk about printer conflicts, removing color banding, JPEG artifacts or anything like that on the page, or opposite page?

If you answered yes, there's a chance that it was meant to be printed that way. If you answered "No, there isn't anything that has to do with the subject matter you listed", it probably wasn't intentional.

It doesn't say anything. It's more an anthology style book more than anything else... not much text, it's just an image. I think I got my answer though. :sillysmi:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back