Does my wife need a new body?

This thread title is awesome roflmao! Everyones head thinks in 2 places for this one.

I say go bigger and better 7d!!!!

This thread title is awesome roflmao! Everyones head thinks in 2 places for this one.

Thanks for the replies. She got the 5D Mark III / 135L F2 / 85 1.8/ 70-200 2.8 IS Mk2 -

Whooof! THAT'S an upgrade from the XTi all right. Does she upgrade everything in those kinds of increments?

Thanks for the replies. She got the 5D Mark III / 135L F2 / 85 1.8/ 70-200 2.8 IS Mk2 -

Whooof! THAT'S an upgrade from the XTi all right. Does she upgrade everything in those kinds of increments?

...'cause if she DOES upgrade "everything" in those kinda' increments...you're gonna be replaced by some highly-paid, buff, handsome Hollywood movie actor...just sayin'...

...'cause if she DOES upgrade "everything" in those kinda' increments...you're gonna be replaced by some highly-paid, buff, handsome Hollywood movie actor...just sayin'...
Who said I wasn't the highly-paid, buff, Hollywood guy???

hah...this thread is great....

congrats on your wife's new body...:D

iconhammer.gif

That's like upgrading from Henry hippo to Megan Fox

We have a photo of the month, but is there a "Thread of the Month" ? Because this one would surely win. That has to be the smartest/funniest title I've seen in years.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back