What's new

Dog Beach day-trip

I really like #4 as well, but they're all great shots!

Your post work may be just a tad over the top for some people's taste, but I think it's cool. Reminds me a little bit of David Hill.
 
utterly brilliant :p. Seriously though they are great photos mixed with post processing that works very well for most of them. I really like shots 3 - 4 and 5 is pretty good as well. They have a slight surreal look which when coupled with the expressions and poses of the dogs make for very interesting images. Particularly of the dog shaking in photo 3.
Once again greatpictres :)
 
Playing dogs are great subjects. Ever notice happy dogs really smile? Nice shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom