BananaRepublic No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 10, 2014 Messages 1,319 Reaction score 161 Location Eire Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2014 #1 View attachment 79660 Which one is better I know both have flaws
D DGMPhotography Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,160 Reaction score 717 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2014 #2 Teehee, he's adorable! <3 To answer your question, I think the second one is better. You can see more of his face, and his eyes are open. Though the grass is very nice-looking in the first one..
Teehee, he's adorable! <3 To answer your question, I think the second one is better. You can see more of his face, and his eyes are open. Though the grass is very nice-looking in the first one..
C Cerridwin TPF Noob! Joined Jul 17, 2014 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location Arkansas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2014 #3 Love the second one too. It caught more of my attention and seemed more intense.
annamaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 18, 2013 Messages 3,595 Reaction score 978 Location Milledgeville, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2014 #4 I love the expression of the one with the green grass.