B BlkdOutGsxr TPF Noob! Joined Apr 3, 2013 Messages 33 Reaction score 1 Location Cedar Rapids, IA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2013 #1 Playing around with the 50mm
goodguy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 5,555 Reaction score 1,121 Location Toronto Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2013 #2 Ahhhh what a cutie, I wove doggywogies, and I wove my 50 nifty too Thank you for the cute picture!
P pisto1981 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2013 Messages 313 Reaction score 33 Location Daventry Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2013 #3 Very nice!
Stacylouwho TPF Noob! Joined Mar 27, 2013 Messages 188 Reaction score 20 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2013 #4 Awe... Cute! I kinda like it the way it is..
ElectroSpotlight TPF Noob! Joined Apr 3, 2013 Messages 65 Reaction score 4 Location Fullerton, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2013 #5 great shot... i would have fixed the exposure and cropped it different but thats just me this is how i would have done it...
great shot... i would have fixed the exposure and cropped it different but thats just me this is how i would have done it...
B BlkdOutGsxr TPF Noob! Joined Apr 3, 2013 Messages 33 Reaction score 1 Location Cedar Rapids, IA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks for the replies, I find it that I tend to underexpose images for some reason. I think I just need practice at finding the correct exposure. Thanks again and keep it coming if you have other suggestions.
Thanks for the replies, I find it that I tend to underexpose images for some reason. I think I just need practice at finding the correct exposure. Thanks again and keep it coming if you have other suggestions.