What's new

Domestic

squirrels

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Messages
908
Reaction score
437
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Please C&C whether you are wild about it or not.:-P
 
That would be the base of a "Domestic" brand sewing machine. Interesting form. Harks to the days where form needed to be aesthetic as well as functional. Not sure what the roundish-brownish thing is in the left corner, but it doesn't help the image. This may be one case where an off-camera flash held by hand, and directed to rake the edges of the grillwork, could make for a powerful image.
 
E.T. skull maybe?
Different.... I like the mood
 
Like the shot a lot. The light flares are distracting. Try a reshoot at a different time of day if its close by. later Ed
 
pgriz, you are like antiques road show! :thumbup::thumbup:

E.T. skull maybe?
Drat! Creepier than I realized. It was a drying gourd that the critters played with over winter.

Thanks you guys! I'll try for a reshoot next time I'm visiting the old place!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom