Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
and the thinning of the herd continues.
this little camera is cute as hell.
it uses 35mm DX film (yes DX) you can get it off Amazon HERE
it comes with two fuji lenses, a 135mm f/2.8 and a 50mm f/1.9 both in EX condition. (just a bit dusty)
sorry I don't have a zoom for it, but who needs a zoom when you've got some good primes?
also comes with a flash, which is in perfect working order.
I haven't had much luck giving stuff away lately, but I figured I would go ahead and post it up anyway.
You cant take it with you, and I have lots to get through.
This camera takes a 6v battery, and the winder will not work without it.
camera is in good working order. It is light, compact, and is easy to travel with, especially with the 50mm on it. It would make a nice travel camera if you were someone that didn't mind using a film camera.
I don't know anything about the 35mm DX film format, I assume its some film setting/rating.

most of you already know how the donations go.
(ALL rules and criteria are subject to me and my wife's discretion and may be changed and/or the donation cancelled at any time for any dumb old reason)

camera is FREE to good home (shipping is on us) (CON US ONLY, and Alaska)
If interested, post HERE with your current film camera setup (if any) and why you want this camera.
(PM's and Emails may or may not get considered) [(probably not)]

View attachment 39878
View attachment 39879
View attachment 39880
View attachment 39881
View attachment 39882

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Just put a new battery in this thing to make sure everything still works. It does. Even the viewfinder lights showing you what mode you are in. All it needs now is film and a shooter!

I would like to be consider for this camera. I love shooting black and white film I also develop my own film and I also started making prints. This would be amazing to own.

I don't have any film equipment currently, but I'd love to start. So I'll drop my name in the hat :)

Hello Pixmedic,
I would also like to be considered for this. This looks like a great SLR deal, and I would love to add it to my film "arsenal". I could really use a great SLR. Thanks again!
-Nick

Has there been a winner chosen for this yet?

I would like to be consider for this camera. I love shooting black and white film I also develop my own film and I also started making prints. This would be amazing to own.

Did I not send you a perfectly good Nikon....... What are on here just to collect free cameras?????

Did I not send you a perfectly good Nikon....... What are on here just to collect free cameras?????

Easy now, people are allowed to own and use more than one camera and if people wish to give theirs away then its up to them who does and doesn't get it. No sense getting concerned or annoyed by it - heck Pixmedic already asks what the users current film setup might be in the opening post so the idea that its already going to a home with more than one camera is already something that the OP is perfectly fine with.

Last edited:
Yes Mully you do and I bought two lenses for it. I love it! It has to be one of my favs I was asking about this cause I wanted two film cameras one with Ilford Hp5 Plus film and one with kodak film that is the only reason why. Thank you so much for the Nikon N2000 here is some pictures I took with it. I hope you like them and sorry pixmedic for the pictures on your post.
$575767-R1-08-9.jpg$575767-R1-45-46.jpg$575767-R1-40-41.jpg$575767-R1-68-69.jpg

Wow. So sorry folks, i got wrapped up in a bunch of other stuff and i totally forgot about this thread. I accidentally unsubscribed to it, so never saw any updates, and it fell back into the forgotten depths of the forum.

It is still available, still in near mint condition, and still in perfect working order. I would like to point out that in order to verify it's perfect working order i had to buy a $14 battery for it from radio shack. (maybe could get it cheaper somewhere else) i will probably send the brand new battery with the camera.

Also... I have had limited success in researching the "DX" part of the camera, except that you can buy "DX" film. If anyone can elaborate on it, im kinda curious.

I used to shoot with an old film SLR when I was younger which I bought at a car boot for about £10. It died a slow death but I think I'd like to have a go with film again. I'm only 15 and don't have the money to get a new lens for my D5100 never my a pristine film camera such as this. I know my chances are slim but I'd like to give it a go!

I used to shoot with an old film SLR when I was younger which I bought at a car boot for about £10. It died a slow death but I think I'd like to have a go with film again. I'm only 15 and don't have the money to get a new lens for my D5100 never my a pristine film camera such as this. I know my chances are slim but I'd like to give it a go!

sorry, we dont ship overseas.

Most reactions

Back