What's new

Donating! laptop memory 4 gigs DDR3

pixmedic5 4

I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
15,490
Reaction score
7,889
Location
Central Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just upgraded my laptop from 4 gigs of ram to 8 gigs.
so whats the next logical step? see if anyone on the forum needs some free laptop memory.
Donating TWO Kingston ram sticks, 2 gigs each DDR3 (4 gig total RAM)
they are both in EX+ condition, just pulled them out about a half an hour ago.
I dont think I need to reiterate the criteria list...I think we all know how this works by now. If,for some reason, you do NOT know and understand how my donations work, please go read a few of them and familiarize yourself with the process.

I know most laptops now are coming with 4-8gigs of ram already, but if you happen to have a laptop that uses DDR3 ram, and only has 2 gigs, OR you have open ram slots, here's a chance for you to get a free upgrade!
If interested, post on this thread and list the laptop its going in, and how much ram you currently have.


View attachment 30611
 
much as i'd love to throw my name in the hat,my poor ol' toshiba (1gig) is ddr2........but it sure does cry out for more ram.....lol
Once again,very thoughtful what the pixmedic family does.......
 
Was going to say I wanted my name in the hat, but my bro's HP takes DDR2 only, and it can use a RAM boost too since it's only a 1GB.

But you, sir, are really generous for donating all this stuff.
eusa_clap.gif
 
If I'm DDR3 compliant, might I qualify? I have to check when I get home.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
RAM going to a friend of mine that just got a laptop that only had 2 gigs of DDR3 RAM so i was happy to double it for him.
thanks for trying for me though guys!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom