Rick58
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Jun 23, 2012
- Messages
- 4,227
- Reaction score
- 1,473
- Location
- Reading, Pa
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I realize this wont make up for your tractor crashing into your barn, catching on fire, and the ensuing smoke and soot destroying your entire crop for the season, but I hope it at least makes carrying around your camera a little easier.
!
Maybe not, but it will sure aid in taking those insurance photos...

Thanks Jason! This will be very useful. No more filling my coat pockets with a lens in each pocket. I'm not sure what I was going to do when the weather got warmer. Again, many thanks to you and your generous wife. PM on it's way...
Trust me. There's no one here that would want to see me in a fanny pack