deggimatt No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 16, 2006 Messages 572 Reaction score 56 Location malta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 7, 2007 #1 Feedback pls..
brighteyesphotos TPF Noob! Joined Aug 9, 2006 Messages 347 Reaction score 1 Location Battle Creek, MI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 7, 2007 #2 I like it, although I'd like to see all four sides of the sink. Would a faster shutter speed freeze the water more?
I like it, although I'd like to see all four sides of the sink. Would a faster shutter speed freeze the water more?
J jimiismydaddy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2007 Messages 252 Reaction score 0 Location Dallas, Tx Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 7, 2007 #3 I like it, like the flow of the water too, the flow gives the idea of wasting the water, freezing it might take away.
I like it, like the flow of the water too, the flow gives the idea of wasting the water, freezing it might take away.
aarongbuk TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2007 Messages 117 Reaction score 1 Location UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 7, 2007 #4 Nice capture... maybe a few more droplets would help... or maybe not ;-) still I like this image
deggimatt No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 16, 2006 Messages 572 Reaction score 56 Location malta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 7, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thank you all for your honest feedback