What's new

Door

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like doors.



Almost my favorite number too!
 
Last edited:
I like it, but it seems too dark in my opinion. The exposure could use a bump, mostly in the shadows of the image.

Jake
 
I like it, but it seems too dark in my opinion. The exposure could use a bump, mostly in the shadows of the image.

Jake

Maybe. It looks dark against the white forum background, but fine with a black background (to my crappy eyes anyway ;) ).
If/when I decide to print it, I will likely need to adjust the curves/exposure as you suggest.

Thanks for looking/commenting!
 
Looks like a very small door? Bunker Hill area maybe?
As a newb, I think the door could use a hint more lightness in color. (?)
I like it though.
Nancy
 
I love this.
Great contrast
Crisp and clean
Super job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom