doors

I love the textures you've captured.

Yes!! Just saw this on your flickr feed. I love this!! The composition is nice, the lighting really sets an appropriate mood for the photo, the textures, as Charlie mentions, are wonderful. This picture just "does it" for me!!

Love the textures top to bottom of all the stone work, and the aged wood of the door.

Fantastic!! Great textures in this. Nicely captured!

I love the textures you've captured.

Yes!! Just saw this on your flickr feed. I love this!! The composition is nice, the lighting really sets an appropriate mood for the photo, the textures, as Charlie mentions, are wonderful. This picture just "does it" for me!!

Love the textures top to bottom of all the stone work, and the aged wood of the door.

Thank you, you crazy people from the Leaderboard! I know how difficult it must be to go out of that thread of yours... I truly appreciate your effort ;)

I want to know about this place - where is it? It doesn't look like a "regular" house, but like it's the inside of a tree trunk.

What they said. Great shot. P O M quality. Ed

I want to know about this place - where is it? It doesn't look like a "regular" house, but like it's the inside of a tree trunk.
It's a part of a 14 century fortress I've been to yesterday

I could maybe post some snaps here if you want to see it

Most reactions

Back