Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It takes wading in the ocean, water nearly chest high, to get to the Arch at Playa de Campiecho with high enough tide for the cave to be filled with water. Once you get there, however, the feeling and the view are simply amazing! Taken at sunset in 2017 with Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

SL_3695.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Vieri, this is one of my favorites of yours, and that is really saying something! Truly magnificent shot. :encouragement:

Awesome shot, I like how you framed the set of rocks in the arch to the right of the frame. Well done! Beautiful lighting.

Vieri, this is one of my favorites of yours, and that is really saying something! Truly magnificent shot. :encouragement:

Thank yo every much indeed Jeff, that is truly much appreciated :)

Just beautiful..

Thank you very much! :)

Awesome shot, I like how you framed the set of rocks in the arch to the right of the frame. Well done! Beautiful lighting.

Thank you very much indeed, glad you liked the composition & lighting here! :)

Very good shot, great light.......

Thank you very much Jeff, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Magnificent shot! Great framing.

Thank you very much indeed Panda, glad you liked it! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Superbly captured picture, Vieri! I love the way, you have captured this scene. Already added in my favorites' collection! :heartpump:

Very beautiful photograph!
Perfect shot.. hats off to you for the efforts in taking this picture at the wonderful location..
Looking at the picture opens up my imaginations...so inspiring!:icon_thumleft:

Superbly captured picture, Vieri! I love the way, you have captured this scene. Already added in my favorites' collection! :heartpump:

Thank you very much indeed, I am glad you enjoyed it! :) Thanks for adding it to your favs!

Very beautiful photograph!
Perfect shot.. hats off to you for the efforts in taking this picture at the wonderful location..

Thank you very much, I am glad you liked it, your words are much appreciated indeed! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Not much to add, so I will copy and paste:

1 Magnificent shot! Great framing.
2. " Superbly captured picture, Vieri!"
3 " Very beautiful photograph!"
4.''hats off to you"

Not much to add, so I will copy and paste:

1 Magnificent shot! Great framing.
2. " Superbly captured picture, Vieri!"
3 " Very beautiful photograph!"
4.''hats off to you"

:D Thank you very much indeed Derrel, I am glad you enjoyed it :D Best regards,

Vieri

Very nice pic! The soft, swirling clouds made it seem like a dream day.
Question, do you use a waterproof housing of some kind out in the water? One of those water bags perhaps to keep the camera safe?

Question, do you use a waterproof housing of some kind out in the water? One of those water bags perhaps to keep the camera safe?

Thank you very much indeed, I am glad you enjoyed it! :)

About your question, no I don't - when I wade my way to the spot, I have all my gear in my camera bag as high as possible on my shoulders. When I arrive outside the cave, I leave the bag on the beach, put the camera on the tripod, wade in the cave and work. Water in the cave is just thigh high though :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Thank you very much indeed, I am glad you enjoyed it! :)

About your question, no I don't - when I wade my way to the spot, I have all my gear in my camera bag as high as possible on my shoulders. When I arrive outside the cave, I leave the bag on the beach, put the camera on the tripod, wade in the cave and work. Water in the cave is just thigh high though :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Gees, I'm scared just to walk through six inches of water for fear a foot will slip or get stuck in the muck and cause me to fall over and soak my camera. You're a braver man than I! Careful!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back