Dove of Doom

pez

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My office opens to a shop in a metal building, where there is a bay door that is usually closed (I park my car in there). We often have Wrens and other small birds hop in through an old cat door and even nest in there. It's fun when the hatchlings start flying around, but not so great for cars parked inside, lol. I'm there alone at night. On 1/3, I did a double-take when I headed into the shop area to hit the break room kitchen to cook a meal. This Dove was overhead, just staring at me. It never tweeted a word, and silently disappeared and re-appeared a few times throughout the night. Never heard or saw it leave, and it never came back. It was cold out, and I got a really weird vibe from it. Then I came down with covid that day. 😱

Had to do a little edit in Photoshop ( just the 1st image) a tad noisy - Hope you like it ?

uVL1RHr.jpg

Les :)

Agreed, the noise is a little high but not as bad in #2. Nice set, though.

Had to do a little edit in Photoshop ( just the 1st image) a tad noisy - Hope you like it ?

uVL1RHr.jpg

Les :)
Yes, that's better 🙂

Nice set! Nice story! The title is apt. I've managed to stay covid free, in spite of having driven around town with my granddaughter last September, who let us know the next day that she was ill with it. She ended up missing two weeks of school.

Reactions: pez

Most reactions

Back