Down on the farm

That first horse needs a shave :345:

And glad to see you included the mandatory kitty pic for Barb :icon_thumleft:

Like both horse shots. Great back lighting.

I like number 3 and the lighting on his back is nice.

Nice shot

Thanks Larry. :)

That first horse needs a shave :345:
And glad to see you included the mandatory kitty pic for Barb :icon_thumleft:

Well from what I understood apparently he had tried the goatee thing and didn't like it so he was letting it all grow back out again before deciding what to do next. :)

And yes, I know better than to incur the wrath of Barb... lol

Like both horse shots. Great back lighting.

I like number 3 and the lighting on his back is nice.

Thanks folks. Man, took me forever to set up that light tent... lol. Seriously though, have to love golden hour. Just makes such a huge difference

Thanks Bat.. kind of weird thinking that's the last thing I'll shoot with the old 7100. But no regrets. :)

Are you getting a new camera? I am sure you have mentioned it before and I just missed it. :)

Very nice set.

Nice Set but since I love cats and dat stance is just something,So thats my fav.

Thanks Bat.. kind of weird thinking that's the last thing I'll shoot with the old 7100. But no regrets. :)

Are you getting a new camera? I am sure you have mentioned it before and I just missed it. :)

Very nice set.
Upgraded recently to a d600.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Nice Set but since I love cats and dat stance is just something,So thats my fav.
Thanks DS. Had a hard time shooting him actually. He had no concept of minimum focusing distance and thought ever time I dropped to a knee that meant he needed to come over and play with all those cool straps on the harness.. Lol

I kept explaining to him I was trying to get his picture and that he wasn't helping, he really didn't seem all that concerned.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back