What's new

Down the hole - Abstract

Foxman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2009
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
Location
North Carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Any idea's what this is?

2341720480044176181S600x600Q85.jpg
 
I don't care what it is - I like it.
 
It's good. I say a little more contrast.
 
A sputum sample that was forgotten to be sent down to the lab? With post processing to make it blue instead of yellow/green?
 
Looks cool.

If I had to guess, I would say frozen pond - but it would have to be an old picture for that to be true...
 
Hmm, some guesses I would never have thought of. Sputum sample...ewe. Sea foam, frozen pond..nope. I was at the site of an old fort in North Carolina at the mouth of the Cape Fear and Atlantic Ocean called fort Caswell. It is owned by the NC Baptist association for the record. At any rate, this was a spiders web attached to some rotting concrete and a rusting steel plate. The rotting concrete created a crevice and the spider's web seems to explore that crevice.

Thanks for looking and commenting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom