What's new

Down the Up Glass Staircase

I wish the lower ground had a little more light on it.
 
Me too but it was a larger piece of blue glass and very dark beneath it (up against a nearly black wall). I bet I shot 15 exposures of this staircase trying to capture the slight bronze lip, the blue glass and the reflections.
 
I love the textures and colours of the staircase but the poster on the wall draws me out of being immersed in the yumminess of them. If you could eliminate it by cropping or... I think the focus would stay where you want it, on the stairs.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom