What's new

Down there

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
actdsc1670800.jpg
 
Was the noise in the clouds intentional?

It looks like you beat the clouds up a little in post, which makes them seem a little off to me.

Could just be my opinion, but the trees look too sharp- I like the sharpness of the city- but I guess you did an overall image sharpen, when you should have used a local adjustmet to get just the city sharp.

It sounds small, but that little green "flare" type thing coming off the left side of the tallest tree is distracting, I keep look at that, and I know that is not the point of this picture.

Of course I would like to see less trees and more city, but I dont know if that is an option.

Lets see what some others say.
 
I agree, I would of liked to see more of that big ol city and less trees. The trees are good, but less would be better... The picture is good though..
What were your settings?
 
I know I'm getting old, but can't see noise in clouds.
Thank you for commenting.
 
Is that a composite? the clouds don't quite fit to my eye.
 
Is that a composite? the clouds don't quite fit to my eye.

No it isn't. It's an HDR.
It was precisely that color contrast that took my attention.

Thank you.
 
An amazing sky then. :)
It's possibly a bit overdone for my taste but one hell of an image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom