What's new

downtown buildings C&C

huynh87

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Denver CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0031.jpg


DSC_0033.jpg


DSC_0035.jpg


DSC_0041.jpg


DSC_0046.jpg


DSC_0058.jpg


DSC_0065.jpg
 
Great shots.
I like the second one the best. Get rid of the light poles and it would be perfect.
 
I like the 2nd one a lot, the correction that comes to mind for me would be a different angle, not completely different just a bit higher or lower. Also i like the 3rd (street sign) Good Job!
 
These are all decent shots of buildings. Except nr2, where you add something by choosing a different point of view. So that's the one that stands out.
Nice photo :)
 
Being the architect that I am, I love this series. 2 and 3 are great but my favorite is 6. I love the color and angles you've captured.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom