What's new

downtown buildings

tecboy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 17, 2012
Messages
2,977
Reaction score
358
Location
San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$highres_109075892.webp

What do you think?
 
The exposure is decent, if a little cool. There is really no composition to speak of, the image seems a bit unintentional. The 'L' in Motel is cut off awkwardly, overall the railing is intrusive, creating a closed edge on the bottom, yet open at top making the image bottom heavy. Cropping on the edges seems awkward, with just little slivers of buildings. The right side works better than the left.

What exactly caught your interest here?
 
Every time, I drive over the highway, I see the downtown area looks so nice in my eyes. I though it would be a good picture to take. It is seem petty hard especially riding a car.
 
lol. yeah. kind of impossible.

Try getting out sometimes and walk around :)
 
I wish, I could walk on the highway, but that would be dangerous. I guess the only way is to stand on top of the business building. Here are more images. Feel free to say whatever you want.
$highres_109077652.webp$highres_109080242.webp$highres_109331172.webp
 
I meant get off the freeway and explore the neighborhood. :)
 
I have been exploring the neighborhood. There is noway to get high view of downtown area. I guess I have to keep trying to shoot photos the way I want.
 
Have you ever seen a truly breathtaking photo that had a freeway railing in the foreground? The first shot in your set of 3 looks like it's got some promise. Try and find a better spot to take a few pictures of those trees and that building and you'll be on your way to working with some composition. That street light in the foreground also detracts from the scene.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom