What's new

Downtown by night

Snap Happy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 2, 2006
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston, by way of Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few I shot in downtown Houston while bored one night. Dummy me assumed my lens hood was in my bag (it wasn't) so please excuse the errant light flares!

Theater District, Downtown Houston
n588034781_1477603_1654.jpg


The old Enron buildings
n588034781_1477590_7990.jpg


Jones Hall, home of the Houston Symphony
n588034781_1477597_9921.jpg


Jones Hall in front of JPMorgan Chase Tower
n588034781_1477596_9651.jpg


Jones Plaza, the Bank of America Tower and Pennzoil Place in the background
n588034781_1477609_3417.jpg


Super windy that night - you can see those leaves just blowing all around. I was almost sitting on my tripod :D
 
Last edited:
I like the second and fifth shot. it kept my attention. I wasn't a big fan of the first pic, it was kinda boring and the glare didn't help much either. as for the fourth one. I tried to enjoy but the building's lights were to much of a distraction to appriciate the scyscrapers in the back. but overall I enjoyed the photos.:thumbup:
 
Last edited:
Rrrrrrrrrrowr! Damn! hiss hiss lol

The first one is my fave of the 50+ I shot that night. My album cover. The "glare" is reflections of a nearby streetlight on the metal wall
 
wow those are cool. I just wish they had built a few more of those tall skyscrapers in Sweden :)
 
Great shots ... love the 2nd and 3rd.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom