Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How do you like these?

HimmelberHeide_BW.jpg

HimmelberPietzmoor3_BW.jpg

HimmelberPietzmoor1_BW.jpg

HimmelberPietzmoor2_BW.jpg

I think that number 3 works the best, You've got some great clouds there. Reminds me of a explosion with loads of dust, the clouds look like they're growing really quickly! My personal opinion is that that type of cloud works better in black and white than the whispy type at the top of number 4. The more clustered clouds at the bottom look the best I think.

Nice shots though, maybe a little more contrast?

hey lafoto...love the first and the last ones....clouds just show up more in black and white, dont they?? cool looking...very cool looking...

Thanks. Actually I was also quite fond of the colour originals of these conversions but thought these cloud formations could be good photos with which to try my hand at conversions. You can play endlessly with the different colour filter levels. I never know which one is good and which one is not.

you've outdown yourself here Corinna. the conversions are excellent and these formations are awesome. maybe you'll give us a peek at the originals?

I am planning to post those into the "Sky"-section over in the Photo Themes. Watch for the space there, will you?
And thank you for your very nice comment :blushing: ... to hear that from your mouth :blushing: :D

I agree, nice conversions! The first and third are my favs.

I like 3 and 4. Nice formations and detail..

Steve :thumbup:

Wow Lafoto you did great on this captures. I just love clouds and I really enjoyed viewing these series of shots. Nice !

Nice job! I love the pictures.
You could try to use the Burn tool on the bottom of the clouds, will make it even more dramatic.

Most reactions

Back