joemc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
comments and suggestions welcome.

Cheers, Joe

Last edited:
Man I like this capture. I was thinking classic draw bridge before clicking lol. Nice composition, there are a few things you could do post (crop,clone,heal) with some of the buildings, but it's entirely your choice, that's what's cool you can't go wrong here.

I really like the color intensity...

Since we are C/Cing your photo, I would be interested in knowing what causes the sunset colors to shift up along over the right side of the bridge lights. I guess I find that distracting.

Since we are C/Cing your photo, I would be interested in knowing what causes the sunset colors to shift up along over the right side of the bridge lights. I guess I find that distracting.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

I am not sure why it looks like that...I do not know if it is a little banding coming out of the camera... I noticed it too...and thought about blending it but decided against it?

I was stopped way down to get the lights to star...maybe that had something to do with it?

I was shooting dead west into the sunset?

Cheers and thanks for the comments.
Joe

There is a bridge like that in Ft Lauderdale (Las Olas), that when I was 16, first time out alone in my little straight shift car, got stuck (stopped) in traffic on the uphill side of the bridge waiting while the drawbridge was up.

STILL remember that...

Nice shot Joe!

Thanks for the comment... I know the bridge that you are talking about very well!!

This one is the one over the 17th street causeway.

Thanks for the comemnts.

Joe

Most reactions

Back