What's new

Dream World

The long exposure was a nice idea! I like the difference in colour on either side of the tunnel but I'd probably crop some off the top.

How long did you have to wait before you could get a shot without any tourists?!
 
That's really cool! I love the colour and the movement of the fish. The people at the far end add good perspective and interest.
 
Nice colors ans perspective, and i ask the same question...How long did you have to wait before you could get a shot without any tourists?! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Nice shoot
 
Super image. Taking Forkie's suggestion, you end up with a much more powerful picture that's truly outstanding.
 
Hi guys. The trick is to go in right before they close on any night. I was last admission around 9pm and patiently made my way through the 1.6 million gallon tank pretty much all to myself.

Thanks all for the likes and feedback.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom