What's new

Dreams of Canola

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Despite the historic floods that have been making farmers' lives difficult this year, canola is in full bloom in Manitoba. Farmers are a resilient bunch, definitely.

p892452131-4.jpg
 
I wish the line was in the center (the vertical one). Other than that, it's nice.
 
This is beautiful! I love the simplicity and how you pulled out the clouds!
 
Thank you for the feedback, guys... appreciate it.
 
Nicely done, using the (trench?) as a compositional element.

I love it when the canola is in bloom. I always tell myself that I should take a few days and do a bunch of shooting when it is...but summers are so busy and it comes and goes before I know it.

I really love it when I can find a canola field next to a flax field and they both bloom at the same time.
 
I really love it when I can find a canola field next to a flax field and they both bloom at the same time.
You've just reminded me of a place I should re-visit in the next few days :)

Thanks Mike and Fleacz!
 
This is an example of the pure beauty we see daily but often fail to recognize. A brilliant composition!
 
Love it! The golden color is fantastic. Well done.
 
beautiful and I agree the trench adds very nicely to the composition! :thumbup:
 
Thank you guys, glad you like it.
 
You truly make me want to go out and take landscape shots! Inspirational work my friend! Keep shooting babe!!!:sexywink:
 
You truly make me want to go out and take landscape shots! Inspirational work my friend! Keep shooting babe!!!:sexywink:
I don't shoot traditional landscapes very often, but now with the canola, flax, etcetera in bloom it's difficult to pass up on the opportunities ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom