M memphis TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2006 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Location Memphis, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 4, 2006 #1
siphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 31, 2006 Messages 90 Reaction score 0 Location Gold Coast mate, Australia Nov 4, 2006 #2 Great title! fits in well with the photos
Weaving Wax TPF Noob! Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 678 Reaction score 0 Location U.S. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 4, 2006 #3 I love photos like these! I love the Gostly effect on them. May I ask what you used in this series?
M memphis TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2006 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Location Memphis, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 5, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Voigtlander Bessa R2, Leica Summarit 50 mm f1.5 shot at f8, kodak hie film 400 iso