J johnhwyman TPF Noob! Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 73 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, OH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 7, 2008 #1 D200 18-200 @18 Really overcast
ccssk8ter11 TPF Noob! Joined May 21, 2008 Messages 339 Reaction score 0 Location Clinton, Utah Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 7, 2008 #2 Is the first one supposed to be an hdr? Cool shots
bigtwinky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 4,821 Reaction score 286 Location Montreal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 7, 2008 #3 is it me or is the second one tilted
J johnhwyman TPF Noob! Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 73 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, OH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 7, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 1st one was processed in LR to try and get rid of the washed out color caused by the overcast, maybe I went to far. Here is the original: 2nd one might be a tad to the left, I didn't notice till you mentioned it. I am leaving for Burma (Myanmar) in a few weeks and want to master my D300 so that my pictures are decent. These were taken last summer with my D200.
1st one was processed in LR to try and get rid of the washed out color caused by the overcast, maybe I went to far. Here is the original: 2nd one might be a tad to the left, I didn't notice till you mentioned it. I am leaving for Burma (Myanmar) in a few weeks and want to master my D300 so that my pictures are decent. These were taken last summer with my D200.
A AlfromLA TPF Noob! Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 120 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 8, 2008 #5 the thing I am actually looking at is the fact that the building is really old, then the green awning thingies that are new world.
the thing I am actually looking at is the fact that the building is really old, then the green awning thingies that are new world.
J johnhwyman TPF Noob! Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 73 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, OH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 8, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Restoration work underway, would have preferred no green tarps, but you gotta go with what is presented.
Restoration work underway, would have preferred no green tarps, but you gotta go with what is presented.