ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2012 #1
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #2 That's the inside of your fridge door??? I quite (!) like this photo. Nicely clear, sharp and colourful.
That's the inside of your fridge door??? I quite (!) like this photo. Nicely clear, sharp and colourful.
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Not mine...I'm strictly a beer man and few of them at that. I did like how well the light worked on the glass and liquids.
Not mine...I'm strictly a beer man and few of them at that. I did like how well the light worked on the glass and liquids.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Yes, a sight and light like that would have enticed me to take A PHOTO OF IT, too. (Not so much a drink out of this collection, though, so shake hands on the "beer only" and more so on the "and only few of them"! )
Yes, a sight and light like that would have enticed me to take A PHOTO OF IT, too. (Not so much a drink out of this collection, though, so shake hands on the "beer only" and more so on the "and only few of them"! )