What's new

drive north / disappear

Very nice. Is that noise or grain we see here? (Grain would be from film photography).
It's grain. I made small prints of these images -- 3x4 or thereabouts -- and they look really good, but didn't scan very well, I guess.
 
I love the photos! Especially the reflection of the trees in the water.
 
That first one is such a nice example of when it is cool to break the "rules" which I prefer to refer to as guidelines. The guideline I'm referring to in this case is the old "in B&W photography you need white and you need black."

Very nice job on that one. The other two don't do as much for me but not from any technical standpoint. Just likes and dislikes. :thumbup:
 
Thanks. I made a few more tonight:

4775829545_23c0232050_z.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom