What's new

Droplet CC

Hock

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
4590584525_260e36f9d8_b.jpg

2.
4590584901_d7422d5208_b.jpg
 
The first one looks opaque. Was this processed a lot?
I think it could do without all the white space above.
Otherwise, neat!

The second I dig more, and actually think you could crop a bit off the bottom.
How many shots did you take to get a few good ones?
 
First one looks like a bad painting.
Second one, reminds me of a contact lens. I don't like the blue and white at all.
And I'm tired of seeing the routined drop of water photo. -_-
 
First one looks like a bad painting.
Second one, reminds me of a contact lens. I don't like the blue and white at all.
And I'm tired of seeing the routined drop of water photo. -_-

Pretty sure it's for a contest. Gizmodo if I'm not mistaken is running a contest requiring a shot of water drops or something.

They run contests every week or 2 and I'm almost positive I read about one like this
 
I like the second one better how did you do it?
 
I actually like the first one better. The secon one seems more boring to me. I would crop some of the white off of them both though.
 
First one looks like a bad painting.
Second one, reminds me of a contact lens. I don't like the blue and white at all.
And I'm tired of seeing the routined drop of water photo. -_-

Sure a lot of people take them but its fun. And I agree lose the white space.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom