Renair TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 25, 2008 #1
I itsanaddiction TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2007 Messages 151 Reaction score 1 Location All over Louisiana Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 25, 2008 #2 WOW! That's pretty!
Renair TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 25, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks, it's nice to have a contrast of Old Dublin and to the right across the road, modern Dublin (Financial Services Centre)
Thanks, it's nice to have a contrast of Old Dublin and to the right across the road, modern Dublin (Financial Services Centre)
Renair TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 27, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 *BUMP*
Resin42 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 376 Reaction score 0 Location Glasgow, Scotland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 27, 2008 #5 Really cool shot, I don't know if it's the shutter speed that's blurring the reflection or if it was like that but I really like it.
Really cool shot, I don't know if it's the shutter speed that's blurring the reflection or if it was like that but I really like it.
Renair TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 28, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 It was a 2 second exposure and the tide was going out hence the movement in the River