Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0348.jpg

DSC_0332.jpg

DSC_0331.jpg

DSC_0361.jpg

DSC_0324.jpg

Nice excursion to the duck pond, I think! :D

To my mind the best of the bunch is the fourth, though not even that convinces me completely, it is not all sharp, but focus is almost right on the eye, but said eye also is very close to the very centre of this photo, which is why I would crop this even further to move the eye more to the left and give the goose more room to look into.

Second best, to my mind, is the first, though the presented version still contains a good many distracting elements. But it offers room for some cropping, which I think is needed to make this photo better ... cropping or cloning, but I feel that the neck of the Canada goose in the lower right corner needs to disappear from this photo.

The other three are either out of focus where the focus ought to have been (it is between the duck and the goose on the bit of grass in the second), the shouting goose is well meant but all out of focus, and in the last the focus is on the water, and all in all the goose swam out of a nice angle anyway, or they include distracting elements (green thing in 2, and beak from the right ... half goose in 4).

Most reactions

Back