!!!DUCK!!!!

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
IMG_2473web.jpg

IMG_2444web.jpg

IMG_2441web.jpg

IMG_2442web.jpg

What did you do to the colours in the first two? Is that a sunset reflecting? :shock: :hail: :thumbsup:

ferny said:
What did you do to the colours in the first two? Is that a sunset reflecting? :shock: :hail: :thumbsup:

:shock::shock: I agree! The colors in #1 and the texture in #2 are KILLER! Your exposure is absolutely perfect.

Thanks guys :) Actually I could only dream of sunsets that nice...I will admit that it is PS, I added a warming filter, then duplicated and overlayed it as a color burn. But no one knows that right? ;) Here's another I just finished...

IMG_2472web.jpg

WOW! :shock: Awsome series! The color and texture of the water in these shots is amazing. I can't pick a favorite. Simply beautiful.

EDIT:
Im not crazy about the new one, a little too red and high contrast for me.

Thanks pursuer and Cruzin :) I pretty much intended on pushing the button with the last. I kind of fancy it, but figured most people would say overdone :)

Thanks Wirral bagpuss :)

I guess the effect lasted for a few minutes...it was a convincing PS sunset reflection for a while :) Why is it I always let the cat out of the bag...better yet how the heck did the cat get in there in the first place :lol:

Most reactions

Back