Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are for real, folks!

*Hunting camels is prohibited.

*Any misdemeanor committed while wearing a red mask is considered a felony. This goes back in the days of the Wild West.

*There is a possible 25 years in prison for cutting down a cactus.

*Donkeys cannot sleep in bathtubs.

*When being attacked by a criminal or burglar, you may only protect yourself with the same weapon that the other person posseses.

*It is unlawful to refuse a person a glass of water.

*You may not have more than two dildos in a house.

Glendale
Cars may not be driven in reverse.

Globe
Cards may not be played in the street with a Native American.

Hayden
If you bother the cottontails or bullfrogs, you will be fined.

Maricopa County
No more than six girls may live in any house.

Mesa
It is illegal to smoke cigarettes within 15 feet of a public place unless you have a Class 12 liqueur license.

Mohave County
A decree declares that anyone caught stealing soap must wash himself with it until it is all used up.

Nogales
An ordinance prohibits the wearing of suspenders.

Prescott
No one is permitted to ride their horse up the stairs of the county court house.

Tucson
Women may not wear pants.

Tombstone
It is illegal for men and women over the age of 18 to have less than one missing tooth visible when smiling.

There are loads of odd laws here to. One goes something like "You can't shoot a Welshman with an arrow, except on a Sunday.".

Er well my dad is a freeman of the city of London, which involves some cool little things like that, for example my dad if he feels the need could herd his sheep over London bridge. If he had any sheep that is.. not exactly a law I know but quite a cool 'priviledge' if you like.

I wonder what congestion charge would be for a flock of sheep :s

fadingaway1986 said:
some place exists that it is illegal to smile...

... it was on ripley's

Crazy.. I wonder the reason for this.

I've heard one that it is illegal to wear fake moustache in a church which can make the priest laugh.
Don't remember where it was though.

somewhere in the us (too lazy to look up specifics) it's illegal to..

- ride a donkey in august unless it's wearing a hat

- put an ice cream cone in your pocket

- attach (geckos? some small lizard anyway) to your ears (i.e. let them bite you and just hang there)

- put pennies over your eyes (i think that was one, it's been a while)

Tombstone
It is illegal for men and women over the age of 18 to have less than one missing tooth visible when smiling.

I am not sure I quite get it... men and women over the age of 18 are required to have missing teeth???

Oxford, MS

You can't drive an automobile onto the Town Square because it might scare the horses... yes the local laws are really outdated.

Here's a couple from Pennsylvania :)

-It it illegal to sleep on top of a refrigerator outdoors

-It is illegal to have over 16 women live in a house together because that constitutes a brothel. However up to 120 men can live together, without breaking the law. (So we are better off than Arizona :) )

-Any motorist driving along a country road at night must stop every mile and send up a rocket signal, wait 10 minutes for the road to be cleared of livestock, and continue. (not sure if it's even active anymore)

-Any motorist who sights a team of horses coming toward him must pull well off the road, cover his car with a blanket or canvas that blends with the countryside, and let the horses pass. If the horses appear skittish, the motorist must take his car apart, piece by piece, and hide it under the nearest bushes. (that's pretty ridiculous...)

-All fire hydrants must be checked one hour before all fires. (from Danville,PA)

-To be a dominatrix is illegal.

Darfion said:
Did you know, in Turkey they will not hang a man with a wooden leg

..it must be a rope
[i'll get my coat]

was it worth the scroll down?, um, ya............... :lol: :lol:

Heh, Massachusetts has a couple of messed up ones as well.
Here's two I remember off the top of my head

- You can't kiss a women in public

- You can't graze your cattle on Boston Common

Oh yeah, just remembered this one, it's either RI or CT:

It's illegal for a woman to drive a car unless there is someone walking in front of the car waving a red lamp back and forth to warn oncoming traffic/people.

Most reactions

Back